Wednesday, February 06, 2008

someone's back!!! tht means he lied to me when i ask if he's coming back..hehe..he came to my house and talked to my parents while i was upstairs....then daddy called out for me..and thts when i heard his voice...haha...i was screaming...trying to hide...those pinches are extreamly painfull....haha...so i slapped his back...and me,fred,jonaz...was hanging out in my bro's room..quite a laugh when i'm with them...:)

from now on i'm "miss pi-pa-poh"..haha....

having Tang family gathering at ellen house tonight....

today's ash wednesday,tht means no breakfast and lunch for today....just drank vitagen cause i'm hungry :(
last nite,marky-bintulu-chatting-fun-laugh-both of us crazy....
got my nails done yesterday morning...i prefer the one i did during prom....heck....i need to sharpen my nails....both me and carol would have tons of blue blacks...

drove my 4 day old nong nong to get his med check ups....he's cuteeeeee...too bad i dint take a pic of him...:)..i've been quite busy for the past few days being with him...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com