Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm sooooooooo happy...4 very wonderfull ppl surprised me...i recieved calls one after another...i kept laughing and was jumping around like a rabbit...i couldnt believe it they are all coming back tomolo...i'm actually gonna see my best Friend...~NAT~and aunt LiLy

christ is coming back and so is my king....i'm so gonna not study anymore lor...i would shop till i drop and watch movies...good timing as i wanted to get them all something...

anyhoosits mothers day....gave mum prezzy (a book)....i gave her jeans last week...which she adore so much tht she said she would only wear them with me when we travel....sweet~

and i wanna visit my cousins and friends(cause i found a paper with her number and address last week...bring back those wonderfull laughters and sneaking around memories) in kuching so i asked mum if i could book a ticket...she agreed without giving it any 2nd tot...damm...i'm so lucky...

plus...daddy knows tht i'm having finals this month...so he went to KB to get me plenty supplies of junk food and chocolates...and in return just wanted me to tell him how much i love him...and yes,of course i do...how could i not...he bought me tickets to travel next month...shopping spree here i come!!!! sheila's back in town and so let all the shops open for mua and too bad anna aint gonna be there no more....nvm...i have someone in mind now..hehehi made choc ice cream.....gave half of it to someone special..he asked if i was trying to poison him..seriously...this guy kills my mood at times....o..yeah..i wanted gossip girls....so i asked him to watch it too so tht we could watch together but then he says tht movie is crap and thn he would rather direct gossip guys instead....lame now aint he?crave my initialslunch with the girls...:)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com