Monday, February 02, 2009

chinese new year post...:)we had tang family dinner at 4th uncle's house...after dinner we start the fireworkspainted me nails...

both yong and tang families had a competition of putting out the nicest fireworks...we won the first round cause they are out of it..or maybe just dint wanna compete no more...this year..i aint got the kik for it...i mean all these years...its all the same for me...i aint got the mood to celebrate anyways..i was partly answering calls,replying sms while taking pics for my elder bro and cousin fred...hahafrom the yong family...:)we were all playing doubles...set up by melvin and jonas...i cant do much....cause i was mutli tasking with calls and all...we were all on doubles too..ours went off too soon...so i only had shot of my cousins...and i burns on my hands...OUCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause something went wrong and it dint shoot high enuf...so i wasnt under the roof...and got my hands burn...

first day of CNY...i got a bit tipsy..we were all drinking at 10 am...

the chye,tang and yong family....all my cousins....no kiddies allowed in tht room...those who drinks stay but those dont was at living room...most of us was drunk..laughing and fooling aroundthe drinkers of tang,yong and chye family..only a small part of us..cause some of thm went back homeeven chloe came in and join uscousin's wife...directors of the happy hour gang...my dad wasnt happy when they ask me to drink...but my aunt/uncle and this two took control...saying they are directors and chairmans and woman...after a few shots...and some of them are being reminded tht their childrens are with em...so they cant really drink muchmy niece and nephewsmy nephew,the photographer tht day..

sarah they all came in the evening

awwwwwwus girls...thts all for now..

p/s: vivian still aint giving up...EUIII...she smsed to my bro's number thinking tht i'm still using it...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com