Wednesday, July 27, 2011



(handmade bear by my friend @ miri)

ok..can somebody explain why my dreams are all about him lately? its not helpful tht i keep bumping into him in my dreams while in real life i'm avoiding him badly. (as i'm not ready to face he's painfully yummy features)


and maybe its cause i was tired, and the sun sorta blind-sided me, i tot i was going to have a heart attack in btw the Slcenter building and the plaza where i was cornered by some dude tht looks so alike like him. but in a more close observation, this dude i almost bumped into was slimmer n had he's hair dyed..and by god..he looks like a korean popstar as this dude standing infront of me was very good lookin. (amen to tht..i'm not bluffing..he's stunning)


ah...ok..nvm..i can avoid him forever.. i will have to face him one day. someday. but not now.

ok..anyhoos...met joshua at main campus where he gv me a straight one on one about the Tttp 2012. i feel as tho pressure has been added to my shoulders..:( haiya...why is nursing so godamm hard?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com