Monday, August 06, 2012

some of you guys maybe wondering why i don't post much anymore. well lets say there a few reasons. 

First off, Uni started 2 weeks ago, and I'm heck busy. just had an exam today. Passed it. Damm i hate drug cals. 


2nd, Ive been pretty lazy as well. 


3rd, Some of u may know I'm working on weekends, so i ain't got time to blog at times. 


4th, i hate the new change in blogger. a hassle to post pictures as it always jams. 


5th, clinical just started, so yeah. same old same old, busy as hell. 


6th, (which is the main reason) If you rmber, so maybe saw one of the post i wrote ages ago, i once said, if I'm dating, i would minimised the time i spend blogging or would stop blogging. Yeah. stories out, I'm dating my good friend. Some of you might have guessed it. Other would by now ask (if you have yet saw the picture below) WHO THE HECK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT..its non other than..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bryan. (pictures taken last night, at Vince's house during Kampung night. Hence, the formal wear) Started off right after melb trip. (ahhh..melb, it bring ppl together, as most of my friends hook up after going to melb, donno why) Obviously, Bryan made the first move, as for those who knows me, or maybe friends who just don't, i don't go around stealing ppl's beau. I don't like the idea of spannar some else's partner. I was put off by the idea as he's got a girl back home, but i dint know they ended it weeks ago, maybe even b4 melb as i never saw him texting her. (actually, i have never seen him text anyone when i'm with him other than he's sisters). Weird huh?

Ok..gtg now..Gonna go to Bryan's workplace. Sushi for dinner again :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com