Friday, November 02, 2012

overdue pics and updates..i finally found the time. after finishing one of my exams today. and having Bryan busy out with he's friends, i find peace in blogging :)

I was suppose to attend Jeremy's (bryan's coworker) farewell dinner,dessert&beer drinking session. But when Bryan woke me up at 6pm. i was so tired and nauseous i ask Bryan to go ahead without me. 

i end up watching toys story 3. and having hot chocolate for dinner as my pantry is practically empty  i need to go groceries shopping. especially for some pork as i'm craving for Korean bbq.

Bryan being a dear...even with friends, he is constantly texting me asking me to eat. or is concern about me being home alone. he kept saying he's sorry to have me dine alone. Awwww...but then i'm used to dining alone. i dont mind. haha..

yes, there are things i really love about my boy. he's always there to care for me, however, when he takes he's naps after work. or when he goes into sleep mode, he is generally mean to me. i mean like two days ago, while cuddling next to my sleepy snoring boy. he all of a sudden turns and sort poke my lower eye lips. sorta like fist bumping. As there was a acne close by at that area, i couldnt help but to yelp and kick him. and he work up with a grunt and went back to sleep. ok..maybe a fist bump aint enuf, he literally choke me on the same day. as i drift off to sleep, he slams he's arm around my neck and i woke up with a start and was furious man. but all ends well when he woke me up with a kiss. haha.

he is never jealous, and never questions the ppl i'm with. like the other day, when i was lunching alone at the cafe during my clinical break, this Korean guy walked up to ask me if the seat next to me is taken, i said to go ahead. but then while he seated next to me, i look up from my cookie lunch to look at my surroundings, and realize there are tons (like 7 empty tables)..and he, i donno why took a seat at my small 4 chair rounded table. he then talk to me, i found out he's Korean  and then this and that, we sorta became friends. i told Bryan that, he said nth but just 'ahhh..okay'. 

moreover, today, i met this guy friend of mine while taking the tram to meet Bryan at he's work place. i text Bryan saying i might bring a friend to have lunch at he's work place. and when i asked my guy friend if he had lunch, he told me he had, and lunch plans was dismissed. and when i met Bryan  he asked me where my friend is. and Kelly was like "You were with another guy?"..*shocked in her face*, she looks at Bryan...and i quickly say, "o.. Bryan knows i have other guy friends and he's okay with me hanging out with them"...Like err..whats the big deal? So i cant hang out with other guys when i'm in a relationship? damm..if Bryan's like that, he might as well not be with me man. Thank goodness he's ok with it. 

Bryan's leaving on the 26th this month. and everyone who knows of us has been asking non stop of what will i do as he will be away for 2 years. i seriously donno. i'm just letting things flow as it is. 

okay...lets get to the pics. 
Bryan bought me two cakes for my birthday.
my boy was paying attention to he's pokies -.-"
He seriously is addicted to the beer in Aus. 
A refine picture of us. 
Bryan looking at the wine list during my birthday dinner. 
My shoes Bryan got me. he would laugh non stop when i wear this. I seriously donno whats so funny about me wearing flats.
My first Korean birthday meal. yes. tons of seaweed soup that night. thanks to Bryan. he cooked  dinner while i was at placement that night. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com