Tuesday, February 13, 2007

sun:

dint went to church on sunday coz i overslept..(good thang mum aint here or she would be killing me for skipping mass)...then i went out for lunch with jong at kimmy's....after tht...,i went to get a book from belles...then hang around toys world.....theres lots of little pigs/piglet toys sold there tht i wanted to get but dint bring enuf money...so i told jong tht i'll be back on monday to get myself toys...(a little hoping tht she wont be thinking tht i'm still a child n go tell my aunt)......but b4 tht...,i went to meet up with dave.....we chit-chatted till i've got to go...and he called me a short-ay.....which was very insulting so i told him tht he wasnt tht tall....but he said tht at least he's taller than me..... :P.....was laughing non-stop being with him...(i love the way tht we can actually change into lunatics infornt of each other and crap a lot)..... was all happy-go-lucky after tht....and to make things MUCH MORE BETTER....,TCh messaged me ......i was so damm happy tht i called myint....and was laughing here and there.....while she couldnt catch up with wat i was saying...so all i can say was tht our conversation was meaningless with her being 'uh huh'...and me going 'hehe haha'........

then mum and dad got back they bought lots of clothings which i dont really need....but am gonna keep it coz they are equally pretty as the ones i've bought on my last trip to singapore...the clothings i bought were mostly black but daddy dint like it so he bought all the reds back......but i dint mind at all....but some of the clothings are a bit too big for me so i gave it to mum.....and now i've got two luggage bags fulled of clothing which i'm not so sure where to squeez into my closet.........n....mum bought this really cute soft pigggy toy for me...YAY!!!!!...once again,sheila's happy



mon:

nutting much but was helping mum to do chores inexchange so tht i could watch tv till 11pm


tues:

flora dint come to sch today so i was bored to death.....,n plus i was sick to the core.....was unable to speak for a long time coz my troat hurts......i feel so bad tht i dint even communicate much with my new friends these two days coz i dont feel like talking much when i was sick......but then again i was so into reading my new story book till i dont even bother whos doing wat in class.....i was so damm weak in the afternoon till i felt like sleeping the whole time..,i did close my eyes a few times and scribble the notes onto my note book...till when bio class was over...,i cant even read what i wrote on the book.....so i decided to rewrite it at home........when i got back home,i slept like a pig till daddy went into my room and 'kacau-kacau' me.....i woke up and was gonna smack him on the leg coz i tot tht it was my brother...Luckily...,i opened my eyes clearly to see who it was.....*miss may said tht i was moody coz flora my 'sunshine' wasnt in school.....HAH!!!.....i cant believe she quote tht word....pfft*....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com