Tuesday, February 27, 2007

yeah...,finally...,i'm able to blog.......


well...,i'm lazy to crap.,so i'll just post the pics with details
1st day of CNY...,,a very very busy day for me....,but when my friends came at around 1?.....i left my busy busy chores of serving drinks to my parents and brothers to entertain them....

sam,sarah,jordan,me......at my house..
pat,ben,adrian,adam


the open house thingy ended at bout 10pm....,i expected it to be 7pm.......,coz i was so tired......,(i did went visiting to my dad's friend's house at luak bay ....,his son's my fomer classmate....,*meng pore*...also known as *mango*...,he is like a typical ah beng....,maybe not lar.....,but a really weird kid/100% weirdo...)


after tht....,my cousin,sharon....came over to my house and both of us took lots of pics together...,but i'm only gonna upload a few of it



the next day....,i went visiting with my parents.....,and tht nite after dinner at someone's house(which i've forgottern who)....i took a few pics of myself

me and my pink vodka



3rd day


i went visiting to kelly's house.....,but left early to pick pinky up to sarah's houseme and kt.....


i dint stay long coz i've got to go pick flora up to visit lewis....,.then after tht......,i have this birthday dinner at gloria...,(my aunt's birthday)this is my brother posin a lasap pose with my jacketmy cousin taking a pic of my brother my cousin trying to wear my jacket which is a size 'XS'...,but he's practically size 'XL'

....i got back home bloated and then took this pic

then i drag daddy to take this pics with me


4th day

i went visiting again...,tht nite....,i went to my friend's house for dinner....(he's sweet for inviting me to his house twice)



5th day

i was so tired of visiting...,i cancel all those invitations so tht i could have a good time resting at home....,but sadly...,the lion dances came and woke me up .....,after tht....,i was sleepless...

6th day

i went visiting again....,(have forgottern to bring my camera to take pics...,n plus...,the batt's low)...it was my niece's birthday....,she was cute and she smells like chocolate too..yummy..,coz her grandpa smeared chocolate all over her face .....(poor kid....,her grandpa loves disturbing her)

7th day

i was staying home...,watching tv......till my dad ask me to accompany him to his friends house.....,tht nite....,roger's got open house but i couldnt come...coz i was bloated and my dad wont allow me to go out at nite

8th day

i went to myint's house for breakfast after church...,we camewhore like never b4

i found this thinggy on her table and think tht its cool...,so i took a pic me:'oooooooooooh...,a mirror' me:'hmmmm...(studying it)'me:'wow....,i look good'..me:'hows my hair,myint?'me:'wow...,it kinda looks good from far'me:'how does this look...,myint?'




the only reason y i dint post up wat myint reply to me is b'cuz..,shes just ignored me and go on putting foundations(lolz...,j/k)me and myint while waiting for bubu,me,myintme and kikilast but not least...,sarah and me


tht nite...,i attended my nephew's birhtday party


i'm attending another birthday party tomolo nite.....,i hope i can take pics of my 5 year old nephew...,(he's cute BTW)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com