Monday, March 05, 2007

last friday my cousin's bf jeff came to my house to demo baking cream sponge cakes....,i'm was kinda busy taking pics with dad's new camera...,(havent upload it so no pics)....,theres so many chocolates on the table...,so i couldnt resist in stealling some of it....haha.....then dave called me a pig.... :P ... then he made chocolate roses/chocolate decos for the cake...,it was so damm cool.....haha.....then my cousin shared some ghost stories which she'd encountered in the pass...,well lets just say tht after story telling...,i cant sleep for the whole nite...hehe.....(plus it was told exactly at midnight)....,they left after 12am......


yesterday was the last day of CNY....,YEAH!!!!!!....it was so damm fun.....me and my bro/cousins played fire crackers since there wasnt any street light....,we decided to light up our compound



cousins putting fire crackers
the results
my house from my cousin's view
from nearby houses
i was busy holding on to this
me and my bro starts thorwing fire crackers on mum's garden
my cousin ,jon
and me
i love my house after the renovations

one last fire cracker b4 we grouped up and kepo between one another i dint join them coz i wanna watch tv

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com