Wednesday, March 21, 2007

on monday...,my parents brought me and my brothers to this restaurant (which i currently have forgottern bout the name of the place)...heres some of the food i ate tht niteshark fin soup
hot and cold dishfish
roasted chicken


and a few more which i dint really like coz its VEGE!!!....

....


we dint have ct class on monday in the afternoon coz madam sheila was sick...most of my classmates went home but me and amy have to wait for my brother so me,amy,lewis talk till 3.15pmlewisamyand medont mind me camwhoring now do u?

.....

on wednesday....,me and flora was talking bout madam sheila's sickness....and flora dared me to ask madam sheila whether she's dying coz she cant talk and was not teaching....,and plus i secretly wanted her dead!!!!....coz i hate attending her CT class......,guess my 'cursings bout her getting sick for a week dint work'



and let me introduce to u :madam sheila ooooopsy....,amy's face's inside thisthts better.....isnt it a 'se pai' to have both of our names pracitically the same....(sigh...)


....


today which is thursday...,i drove to school at bout 10 coz i'm having an exam bout 10.30....*CHEM!!!*....i hate chem!!..,,it was super hard...,gonna fail anyways.....


when i was on my way to my car...,i notice tht wynne's car was locked by lau lee wie(our school doggie who works with in the add office)....coz she parked without a school sticker.....

muahahahah

i wanted to buy some books so while driving to belle's,i notice tht the petro was kinda empty...,i went to the gas station....,and dint know wat type of petrol was for my car...,i asked the assitance for help....AND he looked at me and was giving me this puzzled look (maybe thinking tht i'm this stupid gal who doesnt even know wat petrol is for her own car....)haha....,then i went to this conner to phone my bro asking him....,then after telling the guy....,and he pump in the petrol for my car....,after tht..,i asked him who should i pay the money to.....,and he laughed at me.. :( ....and me and amy just laugh with him too........(i just acted so damm silly infront of two guys)...its embbarrasing ..after purcasing a book from belle's...,it rained heavily...,and so its hard for me and amy to walk to my car......,its a good thing i aint soaked....,but while driving back home...,i found out tht theres this really soaked ticket on my viper.......so i went to boulevard to pay for the fact tht i dint put a parking ticket on my car...,good thing its just Rm:10.....

while in the car...,me and amy camwhore while driving....

look at amy's opened mouth...haha
in the roundabout
she wanted to take a picture of me
look how funnie can amy be

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com