Friday, March 23, 2007

was running thru some pic...,and i came across this picture of sarah which i've forgottern to post up....see how 'lin si'.....her poise is,this is her *i'm priwwweeetey* poise.....haha...

and i stole this beeuuuu-tee-full pic....from adamcoz i like the way i look in this pic...

well thts the past........

lets talk bout wat happened today.....


this classmate of mine named WYNNE LUK...which i've just figured out tht her surname spells 'luk' not 'look'..haha....(wynne if ure reading this....,beware when i get back to sch on monday coz i will give u a tinnnie winni surpprise...,well if i remember..*hoping tht i do coz i dont want a friend of mine to miss the oppotunity of my blessing surpprise*..,if i do forget bout it...,then ure one hell of a lucky gal).....haha....okay...,back to wat wynne did during lunch time.....SHE practically bruised me up.....its no drill...,this gal is a killer...beware....of the copper brown tiger walking ur way during school hours....(just a piece of advise to those who dare to disturb her...,she wont miss the oppotunity to get back on u if shes got the chances)

wynne's finger touching my really bruised up hand.....(she continuously slap my hands till they are kinda red)....this is my left handand this is my right...i'm not joking now am i?

wynne...,i've got prove tht u abused meeee ......u abusive freak!!!!.....i've got witness too...,theres flora..,roger...,lewis....,ken...and mark....hahah...i can sue u for real.....haha....

theres this picture of amy which was taken during lunch time at this oily,smelly roti canai stall she was messaging i think.....and another one with flora eating her oily roti canai



i went on9 this morning at bout 7am....,and chatted with this guy who added me a few weeks ago....,(i couldnt realy remember his name......,*its not tht i've got poor memories but is the fact tht i dont wanna waste the effort of remembering ppl who i'm not interested in getting to know of*)....

speaking of on9-ning....,i went to check amy's blog and yeubert gave a comment bout my driving.....haha...,not to worry...,i'm a safe driver....,i fastern my seat belts...,adjust my seats.......well we can just forget bout the 65km/hr turning point...<---i'm saying this incast one of u guys wanna throw the subs bout my past ..errr......"not so pro driving skills".....haha

well.....last but not least...,jeremy send me and amy home today........jeremy's my brother's friend as well as my classmate.....,a typical funnie..,nice guy....he always send me and my friends out for lunch.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com