Sunday, March 18, 2007

last week was kinda boring...,coz the teacher arent really teaching at sch...,well they are but its just tht i cant concentrate knowing tht theres bio exam on friday....,BUT as a really attentive student as i am...,attendent class like normal days...,(unlike amy and flora).....,i AM kuai!!!!......haha
unlike amy....,i dint sleep in class but tried my best to pay attention
but then i realise tht by paying attention to wat the teacher is not getting me anywhere so i start scribbliing my hands with this symbol...,a cat's paw
and slowly from one pic to another tht relates me to camwhore
i drew this on my table

its just some random posses with the cat's paw....,i told adam tht i wanted to get this tattoo on my hands and he asked me y not a 'cats tail'....? (~.^)...thts the most silliest tht i've ever heard b4......getting a cat's tail tatoo on my hand?.....muhahahaha...


and on friday after bio exam which was super hard.....i took out a packet ofand start twisting it till it becomes like this

me posing with the fish fillet(which amy called it 'cat food').....b4 eating it....haha...,miss yong whose my maths teacher was like 'aii..yoo...,sheila...,dont play with ur food.....,stop twisting it.....,its long enuf...'.....haha....i distracted some of my classmate especially flora who is sitting beside me...told me jokingly tht it was an eyesore...hehe..


o..n....lewis got his license.....,so on friday during lunch time...,we showed off our license coz roger doesnt have it....,from top:mic ho,wynne,me,flora,lewis


we drove out for lunch...,this time it was flora who is the one thts driving....(see how i'm not prepared for the picture taking)....,after tht roger n lewis wont stop saying the word 'chickawn' which he got it from this joke(i think)....,so all of them except for me say the word in a donkey way so beautifully....,when they ask me to say it.....,my voice pitch was too high ...,so it sounded funnie...,lewis tot tht it was cute....,hahaha...


(i'll be posting up more pics from last week when i got it from lewis)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com