Sunday, March 25, 2007

was bored yesterday so decided to bake something for jia ling and my aunt.....then i got the idea of baking strawberry muffins....
the one of the left is vanilla muffins and the one on the right is strawberry muffins
the results:really addictive muffinsi ate most of the strawberry ones....haha

later much....,i went to give jia ling and my aunt's their cupcakes....and from taking bout muffins to cupcakes....,and to plan a picnic for all 5 of us...,me ,my aunt,my two sisters...and jia ling herself... :) ....i slowly pushed the tot of having CT exam on monday....and agreed to go...coz i need to have some fun......so i drove jia ling out to buy some ingredients for the my mushroom soup tht i'm bringing to the picnic....

tht nite...,my cousins came over to have a sleepover... :) .....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com