Thursday, June 05, 2008

4th of june is a day to rmber!!!!

4th june- two weeks after 9 pups were born...3 black whites,one brown white and 5 whites....love em all but then i aint planning to kept em....i dint take any pictures....



4th june- the puppies start opening their eyes...dark blue in colour on one of the the black whites...i hoped theres light blue on the white pups...cause tht would be adorable...fat white cute puppies...



4th june- hunnie called saying tht she gonna adopt a puppie from the puppies shop....at pujut 2... Golden Retriever...i just found out i have one at home...cause i never knew wat kind it was till yesterday and it has been with me for more than 10 years...haha..but mine's mixed..and he's oldand this is a sausage dog....i had one at home...and mine is mixed tooi call this the parris hilton dog...haha....hunnie wanted one....but it looks like it has anorexia....haha...Shih Tzu...after looking around,my hunnie got a Shih Tzu....say hello to miss aggie.....(i told kefv...and he was like wat? eggie?...ure friend name her puppie an egg?)....haha...well...i dint tell him the list of names u try naming her...

4th june- went to pet shops to look around with mum..she asked me to tag along...i donno y we went there....i've already got 11 dogs...i dont even want all of themsome of the puppies for sale...at dr ling


4th june- i was watching movies,dad got home and called me downstairs telling me he's got something for me...i tot he said he got me a cd....but then he on the phone...,so i went to the kitchen and found thiseiiiii...so cute....a baby tortoise...dad told me his friend caught it and then gave it to me....how nice...i want u to meet TIKI


i lost it twice in half and hour...haha...cause i went upstair to get my phone...and when i returned,..it was gone...when i found it...and place it at this container....AND had dinner,when i got back,it was gone again....my goodness....this tortoise sure knows how to escape...haha

when i told my bro ,the only thing he said was WTF?!?!....yeah...i told kefv...he asked me to set it free as i lost my pond tortoise a few months ago...have u seen her?...shes cute,round and green....and i donno where she is....the last time i saw her was at mum's garden or at the patio (i think)....

ooo...TIKI is so picky...shes doesnt want vege at all....so i was worried since it dint come from a pet shop and i was wondering if it takes those food sold at the petshop...so in the end,while eating apples,i saw her looking at me...and i gave her some..and she ate it..OMG....my tortoise eats apples and nth else....i need to get one apple per week just to feed her?..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com