Sunday, June 15, 2008

late update~bbq class party~simple update as i'm very sick now...stupid fever,sore throat,lost of voice,coughing,headaches,flu...its like an all in one package...i sound like brooke davis from OTH....but then i told my bro tht i love tht voice cause it makes brooke sexy...he said he wants to gag....eh...wheres my superman?i tot u wanna come to my rescue????and worse i'm currenty typing on his laptop which sucks....he dragged me out of bed....cause i'm tired and was lazy to get up...its like one of those tom and jerry scence...where i use my fingernails to scratch the bed while he pull my leg....i hold on to the pillows and wanted to throw it at him...
so anyways back to the bbq
roger arrive firstfollowed by the guys and mic changwe helped out toobbqing chicken wings...yummy
those who helped out in the bbqme and minesh....ppl ask me if he was an indian...hehemark the tall one

ken the blur...honey chickenlook at the cars my daddy bought...hahaha....if only he couldhelping outcindy,mic,sheila,amyjune 14mic ho took this..heheamy the reportermic ho having funwynne,siew fung and cindyme N amythe food servedme and mic hocindy,flora,amy,wynne,siew fung,meamy,me,cindy,mic chang,jackie,roger,minesh,ken,markdamm my hair looks so puffy...i need to cut em soon...pic of the year
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com