Sunday, July 27, 2008

celebrated hunnie and baby's birthday at pizza hut on thursday nite....i felt like a light bulb....both happy lovely couples...jeez...no one told me tht we should all bring our partner...,i could have prevented kefv from going to KL to tag along with me.....i mean drag*
baby and her boyhunnie and her boyour pizza....as u can see,the LOVELY couples are sharing while mine's is left cold cause i ate 2 piecesme and babyhunnie and me

grad RE. on friday...went to see someone at his office...picture taken..~pic taken with friends at double star.. after grad R. :-) and yes i admit i'm a crazy driver...haha...cause its been so long since i last drove at tht padang kerbau road....and i was Adviced by my trusty safety inspector AKA my superman to never drive tht fast ever again...ok..from now on,i will once again try to drive as slow

oo...for the grad post,i'm still waiting for pics from my photographer...:)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com