Saturday, July 05, 2008

went out for lunch with a friend...sitting on his ride listening to chinese tunes which i can never understand....hehe....overall it was fun....he was funny...and after lunch we watched HANCOCK...the movie started even b4 we enter...movie aint tht bad...better than hulk i'll have to say....i now realise the ppl i go out with are very diff from each other(no duh!)....they might just walk beside me,or infront of me and even behind me....beside me=cause we could talk...infront of me=he's in a rush to get the movie tickets so tht we could have good seats...behind me=i wanna protect u in case u get bumped...(O.o)??? was tht even nessesary....he would have look like my bodyguard...

and there those who are very stingy...i mean for peeeeeeeetsake....kiam sap till like tht meh?...and there are those who would secretly pay for the bills....and those who would devide the bills.....

there are those who would pick me up,and would ask me to pick him up,and those who wanted us to meet somewhere....


and theres funny guys,lame guys in a funny way,seriously beh tahan kinda jealous guys


overall....their looks are all above 50/100.....for the best looking guy awards i still cant decide..haha..well i'm lucky to have friends who care so much....sometimes i'm just greedy...i want them near me,closer to me...or maybe be with me...cause i'm bored and boredom killls my soul...all i want rite now to to meet up with my gals...yeah...i can just go out with guys...but then i dont want to....i'm still searching for little mickey(my nick name for him)...cause he appeared in my dream....and there was this feeling....when i woke up....am i falling for him?...i donno...or the fact tht he looks so damm good in my dream tht i'm only falling for him cause of his looks...silly me..to fall for someone i used to reject...

i was so blur when i woke up this morning by a call...it was from mr Q...all of a sudden i rejected his offer and thts when i realise how stupid of me to do so....i cant sleep and was thinking of it the whole day....
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com