Monday, October 27, 2008

david messaged saying tht muffin died on satpic taken after buying him a cage..


no doubt i'm upset now..lanny told me jokes just to make me smile....anna will ask her dad to bring me to the best restaurant ever in singapore....kefv's still in the 'i told u so about "IT" ' convo with me so i'm not talking to him...my hunnie dint reply my sms...gosh..i was very close to screaming till mark chatted with me...

lanny and my parents are a bit sad over the news...but unlike my jackass elder brother who laughed at muffins death was ignored by me the whole day...

i have the 'becareful,i ate a bowl of bitch for breakfast today' kinda mood...so i dont really care bout others around me now...shopping wont do...i've tried..good food?...u tot tht would cheer me up....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com