Sunday, October 05, 2008

i wanna be inside your heaven...:)

party planning.....for the first time after 19 years of my life i'm bring daddy to choose my cake...haha...

sigh~ i need a party planner....i dont even have time to decorate...so plain ler....

if i've got the money and so does annabanji and kefvy...i would force them to come back for it...hahaha...yerr rite....like in my dreams.....ZzZzZz...


new sunnies?....me and cindy saw this sunnies from ted baker..Rm 400 to 500 plus....should i get it...?.....or levi's Rm 469....still deciding...i want amy's decision...haha...i hoped i can safe up tht extra cash....


lesbian freakso wont stop bugging me and this is already the 5th day...sending me smses like do i still rmber her or waking me up saying HI.....eish...annoying...
my cousins having a party tonite...
mickey waffles anyone?....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com