Thursday, December 18, 2008

gosh...y is he angry at me for?...i keep asking myself the same Q all over and over agn...he made it so obvious...just went out when i came in to see him...in the end i gave up....mum asked me wats wrong with both of us...like the heck i know...u wont even explain...watever lah...u can just sulk..not even gonna care...if its cause it took so long...well sorreeeee..i was busy..sish...u were onced 'A' classed but then royalty luck runs boy....pfft...
yay!!!fred help me look thru some notebooks...in the end,daddy only supports dell...so er...well dell it is..haha...now looking for bags for my laptop...even tho i did order one...but then i want a nice one...fred ask me to go http://www.rushfaster.com.au/ the bags nice...:)
christina,aunt martina,3rd aunt,fred came back...so i was just super duper busy.....gosh...all those red hand prints on my legs...FREDRICK ARR!!!!!! i suffer a lot sitting next to him while kingko was driving us...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com