Saturday, December 13, 2008

outing with the girls..on 29th of nov..i cut down on the pics...been really busy lately...but then i'm just a bit tired today and with anna my 'so called mum'..nagging on my hangover...i'm just about to die....and i cant really walk properly...i'm so blur and tired...coming down with a fever....i bumped into kefv's VVVVV hot brother headfirst onto him while i was getting dad's coat..we had crabs at tanjung....then went to marina bay cause i wanna look at the stars...."WO YAO KAN XIN XIN"...yeah..i cant stop saying tht...haha...its a *single girls* night outketty,lucy and ah fernlaaida....anna i'm fat :( :( :( :( :( i can say this all day knowing ure just gonna air slap me when u reached singapore..hahathe loo...as u can see theres no roof at all....so...er..if u wanna risk peeing there...just go ahead..haha...me,ketty and lucythey wont stop camwhoring while me and ah qi aka small chicken was watching tv with the weird brothers a wall btw us...peace,peace and peaceeeyay!!!!!...bro's back...he got back on 2nd of dec....first greeting of the day 'O...hey SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT'.....haha....gosh i miss him...ever since the day he got back...supper is a must....and thts when my weight gain shot up...gawd....i cant believe this is happening to me agn like as if in aussie wasnt enuf...i just feel so damm hungry all the time being around him and i feel like an easter bunny with baskets full of diff kinds of chocolates tht bro got me from melb but sadly mum ate half of it...


okay back to 6th of dec~another dinner with the girls..at eastwood...scary pic uploaded..make up hates me.. :'(qi,fern,me and lucyfern,qi,lucy,me,kettyi really love her dress...siaw qi and medinah and meah fern and meah ching and me...wudever and here's AH LA...haha....andy wu/fawei was like wats with u ppl with names starting with a "AH".....so since everyones got it...i'm gonna name myself "AH LA"...and he can be ah wei

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com