Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 more weeks to CNY..and one more month till i'm off to aussie..:S..been busy helping mum with chores and all..if not with chores,i'll be busy with parties
with a lit' alcohol..:)A few of bro's friends and these 2 lakias :D a bit sot lor..i got bitten by my bro...and my fingers got swollen for 2 freaking days...O.O..he wanted to chew me up cause he was hungry and lakia 1 wont stop laughing...

been eating out almost everynight

acting silly with shirley by his side at pong's cafe...

a few of my cousins coming back next week..wooooohooo...here comes the night life...i wont be getting this in aussie...so might as well enjoy it.

been spending thousands on cloths...getting new ones cause i dont wanna bring most of my old ones to aussie...still one more box to be shipped to me...thanks to anna's daddy....he's a very very nice and kind man...awww...speaking of the devil...he's back for a day trip..

been shopping,been getting mani and pedicures,not packing,having my last min preparations for uni stuffs,and i dont think i'll be joining the orientation cause i'm arriving the day after it..:D...and plus i get to shop at SG airport before departure.. :D:D:D:D

i've learn how to apply liquid eyeliner...thanks to shirley...:)jeez...well u look how meaty i've become...with the 6 meals daily thing on-going

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com