Saturday, January 17, 2009

got me a new blogskin in a rush for pinky :D


well today i had lunch with rongsing...then get mum's shoes and went to visit kefv's mamma,was jewelery box searching and bumped into my cousins stephanie..


my dog had 9 pups..one died...we tot theres like 8 but then i dint know when did pup no 9 popped out all of a sudden and died...
been reading simply magic
"SOMEONE" said i couldnt touch the ceiling....and i prove it to him tht i could with a little help.. :D..
being remind of the wonderfull times we had by pinky during our sec sch years...haha..the presents has changed all tht we have...gosh...we hardly hang out.. :Sjeez my hair looks so cacat..my hunnie aint happy tht i'm hanging out with other guys...haha....sorry hun but then ure also hanging around lex too much...so its fair...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com