Friday, March 20, 2009

am into chinese/canto musics now..while zhen's into english one..he really got me addicted to this chinese song...i can replay it all over and over agn...haha...the hamburglar...with zhen as the hambugger/sleepy head,the master of ZZZZZ..he can sleep all day..and i'll have to wake him up,its part of my job... :S ..and he's only got mon and wed lectures ...while i'm busy from mon till thursday...and i'm free on friday...weeeeeeeeee....so he's always bored and i'm always busy..me and bro went to this hotel bar with his friends...they drank while i just (well,i have forgotten wat i did tht nite)..kinda blur..its still early in the morning..from the island party...jas,me and aino suzuki. me and aino's been hanging out a lot,she's funny and playfull at times..we like hidding gary's keys...its like a must for us to do...and we'll run around while he chase us around..this is wat everyone has been doing...party from wed till sun and study only on monday and tuesday...seriously..theres like tons of BBQ n parties here...and for St pat's night,gary sang...(i know who it is for)...hahahah....

and theres one time(i think someone smoked in their room and at unit 1 agn) i was woken up by the fire alarm at 1am...(after trying so hard to get into bed 2 hours ago)..i was a bit pissed off,not thinking clearly,i went down in my shorts and shirt.while everyones got jumpers and jackets on,i stand under the rain all soaked up in 16 degrees of solid horror..i was shiverring so badly till i couldnt talk to naomi.me and aino was hugging each other...we stand outside at the parking lot for 30 mins.then since i freeeeeeeeezing, i kept coughing and wanted to throw up...in then end,alethea lend me her jacket...and i coudlnt even say thank u to her cause my teeth was chattering badly...when i got back to my room...my whole body was numb and my heater wasnt working really well..i continue coughing n couldn sleep till maybe 2 am...and i was having a 9am class the next day....i was so damm tired...janice slept thru all the lectures..haha..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com