Thursday, March 26, 2009

(ANNA ASKED ME TO DO SILLY POSES AND DARED ME TO POST IT HERE,GOD JEEZ,..NANA...HAHA...AT LEAST I WON THE BET...URE TURN NEXT!!!)

i was suppose to do my RRL assignment for this week..but then the lazy bug was bitting my ass out of it...three confessions was made tonight....i donno to be happy or sad....wadever lar...my mummy,aino says she still loves me..awww...thanks mummy!! haha... we were suppose to go marion for bowling like last week...but then sammy...THT sammy ar....dont wanna go...spoils everyones mood nia....went to zhen's room,he was playing dota while i just hang ard..we were both a bit sot tonight..i was so high tht i bumped my head twice..we were both shuddering cause of wat have happened tonight...we keep on going 'eiyer,aiyer,eui,nooooo,omg"..i broke my nails cause of bowling last week...Sang taught me how to bowl...haha...at least i'm better than alethea...

got my 2nd vaccination todayi woke up late...so zhen dint accompany me to the clinic....it wasnt as sore as last weeks...at least my arms okay...workshop this week was great...we all did a short movie/actions..i did WATCHMEN...haha...it was hillarious...

now waiting for zhen...cause i'm hungry and bored...aino's sleeping now as its 12.22am here in adelaide and she needs to head off to her camping trip...

i hoped i wont have nightmares tonight..zhen asked me to not worry as there is nth at the hall tht could scare me..nvm..i'll always have him to go to since he's a night owl..

eik..i donno why the path to my sturt building and to main campus is full..i mean god damm full of worms/millipedes...when i walk to lecs...i can hear the cracking n squishing sound as u stepped on them...*shudders*...

continue last nite's post,i woke up around 9.freaking damm tired..cause sammy cooked noodles for me..and then it was yummy...so i ate the whole bowl...haha..and couldn sleep after that,so 3 of us went to my room and sammy was browsing..and they keep giving comments on how i should reply to "alvin"...he wont stop bugging me...and so we had quite a few laughs...

and both of them are still sleeping ler...30 mins to wake zhen up...made him sandwich...(i'm the nicest)...haha...wanted to go poster shopping at campus..(cause they had tons of it on sale till next week i think)...but then those two pigs are kinda tired..goodness...been hanging out with them a lot,i realise i've got panda eyes now...

mamma aino's not here with me..:(...me no want granny and step dad..>

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com