Friday, April 03, 2009

now its my turn...haha....zhen asked me to go bowling today...but it was my turn to say "NO".. well cause i've got assignment tht is due on monday...and i was actually going to finished it up last nite if it wasnt for zhen and sammy....first,zhen came to my room...we chatted...then he went back to his room,then sammy,zhen and kenneth came to my room...then they all went to have supper....after tht,sammy and zhen came to my room and lie on my bed...they say its comfy...haha...yeah i know.. :Dzhen was texting while i took a shot...both including sammy skipped dinner and went to marion to shop,thn have pizza hut..i feel so horrid afterwards for not informing aino earlier tht i wont be joining her...sammy was...er...i donno wat he was doing....we were all waiting for the bus...and then zhen with his cool act attracted this guy who works at marion (i think)..and tht nice fellow got us a free ride back to uni hall....he payed for the taxi...haha...well since both of them are doing the same pose...i did it too..haha...

today hor,tht zhen ar...i really wanna kick him up....he owes me two dinner..MUAHAHA...he couldnt wake up...makes me feel like a lonely ass sitting at the dining table eating hot breakfast...well..zhen is going to the gym next week (i HOPED)...cause he's so damm wuliao...and then he says he needs to build up his muscles...he keeps bragging tht he used to be so damm strong...(and he did tht evil laugh)...only both of us know wat he's gonna do to tht Guy..muahaha....o..ya....while shopping at coles,sammy taught zhen some canto..and zhen spoke it to me...so i keep on saying it so damm loud cause not knowing the meaning since both of the guys dont wanna tell me...i ended up embarrasing myself..as i went on blabbing 'wassup,pretty virgin' in canto grrrr....tomolo,theres an easter egg hunt...i need to force zhen to sleep early tonite as he is gonna pei me to go egg hunting... :D

for dinner,i had lamb meat balls...it was nice...while zhen had fisherman's basket...i dint know why the food recently taste so damm good...even tho the chocolate pudding sucks during dessert,but yesterday..we had paddle pop ice creams...YUMMY!! everytime during dinner,tht guy who serves me my food will give me a large portion while zhen got tiny ammount of food on his plate....zhen was like 'cheh,cause he likes u mar'...with his damm sarcastic,thick face,funny character...he reminds me of adam..haha..i've been saying tht word 'apuuuu' to zhen so many times during our msn convo...he dint know the meaning of tht word...so he used it in every of our convos which really cracks me up..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com