Wednesday, April 29, 2009

these pics are taken more than a month ago...just posting it up...cause mamma...*thank goodness* brought my camera,i'm gonna take somemore nice pics..but then just for this post,i'll post the pics taken from my phoneon my way back from lec...side of uni hallthe units where gary,aino,alethea and kath lives...hall court yard where my room faces..my room...at david bowie area...4th floormy parent came over to visit us during our 2 weeks easter break...but i had to finished up 5 assignments...cracking up my brain...i feel like as if i'm gonna go nuts...had my fav dish...salt pepper squid..while lanny had fish and chips...parents have T-bone steak...yummy...:)was studying the A and P of my 1102 book when zhen and sammy came into my room..tht prevf filp into reproductive chaps...and READ IT OUT LOUD...how i felt like sinking down to the groud when stuart pass by my room...the bio chap 31 is such a fav chapter among the guys...haha...miss my parents...they went back yesterday....

i fell sick last nite..i wore my killer heels to sturt building which was practically a dumb thing to do...i had muscle cramps...and then just before i sleep,i felt sick...i had stomach pains...but ignored it and then woke up one hr later and rushed myself to the bathroom as i felt like throwing up...i was shivering frm head to toe even tho my room was very warm (cause of my new nice electric heater dad bought me)..i was in so much pain tht i couldnt breathe...and it got worse when i couldnt get O2 to my lungs...so i rang zhen (thank god its only 1.30am and he's a nigth owl) asking him for medications...he gave me some chinese med..and told me it would work after 30 mins...he accompany me while i just sat on my bed complaining bout the pain..i bet he could see how pretty bad in shape i look...all shaken like a leaf...then he keep asking me to drink up more water...which did help a bit...i fell asleep with a lit pain and without waking up till 9am....i dreamt bout me feeling better and thanking zhen...but then tht was just a dream...i feel just about the same in the morning...same pain tht until now when i'm tying this,it still hurts a lit...alethea gave me her box of medications...which i donno what i'm to take as i donno wat pain i'm having...its just pure horrid...i took panadol...

these pains reminds me of when i was 8-9 years old and constantly vomit at sch....but th pain was cause of fear *well thts wat i think*...

i hope i feel better tomolo....jonat asked me to be careful as swine flu is spreading rapidly each day...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com