Sunday, April 12, 2009

sheila is as grumpy as Mr grumpy toast.....my sugar level seems is super damm low,i'm moody,tired and damm sien...i will scold on no fooking reasons..damm assignment cause me so much headache...and plus i need to ring patrick tonight for our meeting...damyum...i hoped he's not a prevert or i'll just fail in this assignment as i will refuse to get someone else..

went shopping with shirley...shes feeling down yeaterday.... :( ..well as for me...i got me a book which i ordered 3 weeks ago from USA....but then i couldn find the time to start reading it as these assignments killing all my precious time...and so is this blogging...hehe...

zhen sent a text asking me to wake up yesterday....wow..jeez...since when does he wake up so damm early...and he ring me while i was at rundle...obviously he was bored...i'm slowly turning into him...i'm sleeping late and wasting my time on phone calls...and most of all having supper...

i have forgotten to ring him up last nite...damm lazy lar...haha....and today also damm lazy to talk to him....promises broken...."qi sin arrr"....damm QI SIN arrrr...haha...

its hot today...unlike yesterday,its damm cold...headache...i cant stand the sudden weather change all the time...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com