Saturday, April 25, 2009

i donno why words coming out frm your mouth could affect me so much in so many diff ways..another heated convo at 2am last nite got me a lit upset. what does he mean by that? knowing that he's just a friend to me..and thats what i wanted why did i let his words cut thru me and why did he have to talk bout my friends like that? we come frm a diff culture,what did you expect from me?i am not like you. u never stayed at one place much..i've been at miri for like my whole life...issit so wrong to be thinking and to be talking bout them? i MISS THEM,issit so damm fooking wrong with that?!? thats why when i said i hate u guys...i really mean it...family and friends means alot to me..i know it doens to u...what have you got to say when u side the other half of it..u gave me an impression that u nvr did care bout them as much as i sometimes do about mine.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com