Monday, April 06, 2009

easter egg hunt was worth every penny....well..i only paid $5 for it...so..er..yeah...haha...had tons of fun
kathyrn gave me this...awwww.....thanks...the eggs i got...i gave the small ones to zhen...cause i dont like caramel chocolates...and plus tht guy eats anything except for lamb, mushroom and seafoods....shirley came to adelaide on sat.. :D had yummy dinner at bazu...the restaurant zhen intro to me...damm nice like the food there...so is the bill later on...haha...

went to glenelg for western food...then went to walk at the bridge at the beach...i walk half way nia...then cant stand as the cold wind is blowing on my bare legs......(and did u know..glenelg..spells someone's name?)...haha...only me and bu knows who tht person is...haha..
shopping shopping...i spend till my purse left $50...damyum...


i bought this cooked pie...and wanted to warm it up at my unit's kitchen...i dint know how to use the oven nor the microwave....since i'm a bit sot sot...i got set 10 mins just to warm up my pie at the microwave....and since i dint wanna wait,i went back to my room...and till Tori knocked on my door and when i open the door,the whole corridor smells of smoke..then whole kitchen is full of smoke..and my pie's burned dry...so is my plate..-.-"....i kena lanny scold...he say i damm stupid lar ...he say tht he might just wanna drive to uni hall and slap my head...haha...its so cold today...so if its really damm cold tomolo,i might not go to lec...if i'm cold,i'll get headache...if it gets worse..i think i'll on the 2nd heater...my rooms not warm enuf...


i keep bugging zhen for secrets.haha...tonite,i'll ask him more...he ate 2 suppers last nite...i dont understand how he can get so damm fit eating mee goreng packet every nite with a lot of ajinomoto...last nite we were both fighting over the ajinomoto packet...cause i wont allow him to eat it..but he just loves it so damm much tht he have it plain...today..tht leng zai ang moh from the island party sat infront of my table..:):):):) i keep looking at his dark deep grey eyes...damm leng lar

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com