Saturday, April 11, 2009

lanny thinks i talk like a taiwaness..he will go 'can u stop talking like that'....
i met this guy named ken last thursday...tot he was malaysian...but he's from hong kong...had a nice chat b4 workshop...he tot i was japaness...but then someone told him i'm a malaysian....japaness agn???...i keep getting tht 'are u japaness which kinda pissed me off...' and when asked to explain y...they say malaysian ppl are kinda tan and then i dont talk like a malaysian...i've been getting tht alot...almost everyone dint even know tht i'm a malaysian.
i was crap talking to aino last thursday bout guys which i seriously need to stop....its not like what me and the kiki gals had back at miri....
zhen came to my room to sleep on my bed last wednesday...cause its comfy...yesh!!! i know...muhahaha...haha.he woke up cause he heard me typing as i was chatting to melvin..and then tried to go back to sleep agn but failed...so we ended up talking...*i want mimic arr*
went back last nite...then skyped with zhen till 3.30am...damm!! i was suppose to be doing my assignments...but then i ended up skyping with him for the whole nite....-.-"....seriously need to catch up on my work...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com