Sunday, May 03, 2009

ppl, meet chiffon...he's alethea's bear which helps motivate us to study (yerrr rite)..we all have it as our wall paper..its aino's idea..chiffon's reading aino's history book..haha...my fridge has arrived...YAY!!! i can store up nice yummy food which i'll not be able to cook...(cause i donno how to)
took some pics on my way back to uni hall last week.this is where i dread walking every evening as its very dark..planning to call security to drive me back to uni hall tomolo.

this is from my right view,where we exit sturt building and the carparks..i almost fell off this slope while wearing my killer hills last week..haha..the playschool where u can throw ure kiddies here while u attend class...those kiddies are well taken..even got their own playground and small football field which i find completely useless as i've never seen them play...quite dark...but thts the south building of nursing and midwife...just part of it...as i've realise sturt building is quite big lor..i havent even explore the whole sturt building...Naomi just told me theres a gym at sturt which i've never knew...and whats more to say, i havent even explore much of north ridge, south ridge and flinders medical centre...i need to take a loop bus up the hill someday to see the all so famous lake....and i just realise by looking at the map tht theres a park at flinders uni...haha...6 times the size of uni hall..*WOAH*!!!anyhoos..back to where i am...this is the path where it leads to the flinders perserved gardens..which i never even bother to go in and have a look...cause those plants are as dead to me as the little bugs i stepped on..yep...to my right is the garden...and to my left..is the football field for kiddies..straight up is to the main campus,village and town house...i took the short cut..this is...er...hmmp...not sure where this leads to...but then my destination to the uni hall is the opposite of this viewthe short cut..the short cut...the brown building is uni hall units..(apartment like where u share the kitchen and 2 bathrooms with 6 ppls)the view on my right while walking to uni hall via the short cutthose cars are all uni hall student's car...most of them own a carthis is the units i showed earlier...where aino,gary,alethea and kath is staying...aino asked me to moved in next sem...part of me wants to but then i'm not sure if i should...zhen asked me to move to the units too...he's not going to be around long cause he's going hong kong for a year soon and i wont have him as my next door dorm mate...it would be someone new...which i hoped is a malaysian gal *dream on*part of the units.still walking..~oo...as u can see, tht brown building is the dining hall...as i said brown building=dining hall...the the building behind the brown one is part of flinders medical building which is so damm far...as my uni hall is leveled...u can see pract anything...(the beach, the nice tall buildings, the sea)...its kinda nice...yep...i've reached my uni hall...under the tree where the white car is park is where i can find sammy at night as he smokes there..this route is where i first took to sturt building b4 i knew bout the short cut...its so tiring...YAY!!! i've arrived at the main doorafter a few steps up the stairs, u can see the pond where a few lobsters was pointed out during island party by this guy who i couldnt rmber...he was being nice..but then its hard to rmber their faces as all english mens look the same to methe courtyard where we have we usually have BBQ and at times movies and pizza where the projector is placed at the centre of the field...its the view from my room...but then my view is from the 4th floor..so its much more nicer..staircase 4...up the stairs agn...david bowie area...and as u can see tht on the left side with the white card is zhen's room...where mine's on the left side..finally!!! my room...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com