Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i feeeeeel so stress now...got my whole assignment on the wrong track...i have to redo it..y? o...why???? damm fustrated ar...and the assignment is due next friday..i'm a bit nervous as i dont like doing things last minute..and i'm blogging now as i'm having a huge headache..and zhen is not here..he's out meeting christ..

sleepless nites..i think after that tuesday few weeks ago, i have this fear of sleeping without zhen near me...cause i got here on sun and zhen told me he aint gonna be at the hall till tues nite...i was a bit scare of not being able to call him up if i'm gonna have the same sickness agn...cause i had tht last week...but then i sleep peacefully knwing tht if i do wake up, i could call zhen and he will be at my room in just a sec...What am i to do in a few months time?!?...i asked aino tht Question and she asked me to moved to alethea's room next sem...but then i dont want to ler..cause i dont like her room...so small ler...so aino asked me to consider bout it...

it isnt helping tht my nail's so damm long....makes it so hard to type...which i'm gonna cut it off later...i'm currently listening to the songs zhen gave me....its sooo gooood....haha...damm,he seems to know what songs i like...
my handwritting as what janice would put it,is as tiny as an ant...its more tiny than my printed lecture notes...o..gosh, ipod dearest, i love u to bits...LOL...its nice to own one of this babies...as i bring it everywhere i go...tho back in miri, i seldom use it...i think i kinda admire this guy who i heard from alethea is a gay?!....i asked zhen but then zhen says he donno bout tht info....he happens to be frm HK (yes yes, i'll just bite back to what i've said b4 bout not liking HK guys)...but this guy..he's such a sweetheart...always helping me out...like today when he's doing his assignement at the library, he could find the time to greet and meet me as he's so busy till he have not sleep the night b4...tho i dint expect him to...and he was so concerned and asked if i was stress *YES,I AM VERY VERY STRESS* ...he told me if i ever need anything, i could just call him up and he will try to help me......


i met him from the bowling trip few months back when zhen took me to meet his friends...at first, when i saw him...i told him he looks like gary...and zhen immediately gave me the (O.O) look..and then later told me i've insulted him...well...how was i to know tht i wasnt the only one who hates gary besides zhen...


and now to think bout it, zhen's friends are all so nice and helpfull...like sang, tht korean guy...he taught me how to bowl and then sammy was there to clap and support me...while zhen told me i wasnt tht bad..(even tho my score was half of his)...


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com