Thursday, May 07, 2009

when i'm bored, when i'm lonely, when i'm sad....i always look back at the pics we took..and it helps comfort me a lot..OR i could ring zhen and talk to him..but recently, he's been busy with his 5000 words assignment...
i woke up upon hearing jack's voice as he was talking to zhen...then i went down for breakkie...i was early..well besides jack and zhen...i need to wake up early to move my new electric heater to the closet to hide it as i wasnt suppose to have it in my room..and theres room inspection today..-.-"...i was playing Need For Speed when this cute ang moh knocked on my door..he was to inspect my room..he just had a brief glanced and saw tht i was playing NFS, he told me he loves playing it too..haha...
i've decided to not go mel with zhen...he rang when i smsed him that..and i found some juicy stuffs bout..*ahem*...haha...but then an eye for an eye..our mimic is getting really random now-a-days...then he sorta bought out something which i kinda hate...dint really commented on wat he was talking bout...he stopped when he realise i was upset...i donno should i be angry / upset or fustrated as tht topic is eirking the heck out of me...its like an itch tht wont go away whenever we conversate...he just have to bring it out....
and while talking to him, i realise my chinese is getting really suckkie these days...as he asked me to conversate in chinese with him...i couldnt even fin a sentence as i'm cracking up brain getting the words out rite...
i realise tht theres 2 months to go...just two months and he wont be staying here at uni hall no more...he mention it to tht SG guy...during theatre night...theatre nite wasnt tht bad....i'll try to steal pics from facebook to upload here..:):)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com