Monday, May 18, 2009

for the pass few days, my skype webcam was ongoing for 24/7 without even talking to one another..

i never really bother to look at the person on the other side,both of us get on with our everyday doings...so wats the point of leaving the skype on u say?;..well..hmmp...*shrug* i donno...we just do it...for the fun of it i guess...
bored friend, busy me = all the pics taken while i was unaware of iti got me new bedsheets...and was sticking blu tacks on the pics...heaps and heaps of pics..-.-"upon realising, i did this...attempt to cover up half on my face..LOLand this pics was taken this morning..was studying my A and P ..i feel so BROWN,hungry and cold..i made pizza for lunch...woooo...i feel so fat now...

and thn in my recent studies, pregnant woman gains bout 9 to 16 kg...EIK!!..well i would think agn b4 getting preg...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com