Wednesday, May 06, 2009

pa pap paptay!!! haha...
Pizza lunch last saturday,BBQ lunches last monday, early morning International tea today which i've missed cause was butt lazy to go,Singaporean get-together dinner last sunday but i went home(i joined the singaporean club..hehe),Theatre dinner tomolo night which requires us to dress up in lit black dress or anything tht tickles ure fancy,next monday would be Accedermic dinner where we would have to dress formally and sit with ppl from your course but thn i aint joining cause its kath's birthday so we would all go chinatown, but zhen asked me to not join them and join him for dinner instead cause its sang's birthday (sang's the korean guy i met when zhen took me bowling)...but then if i dont go kath's party, i bet she wont forgive me..haha..
and its zhen's birthday this sunday..and mother's day too...

gary was to perform tomolo...but due to his injured ankle..*HURRAY!!!* (which till today he is still pissed off at)...so he couldnt perform for his beloved aino dearest...haha...
April was teasing gary to the max...till gary shows his (wat zhen would say is the killer prevert look) very annnoyed face tht says "i'm gonna kill u if u speak of me agn"...but bravo *TONS OF CLAPS* to april,she's brave, unlike alethea keep on saying tht gary's gonna kill her,i dont get wats she afraid of ?? gary's just an idoitic guy with a prevert face tht goes EMO mood without any reasons......now i may sound mean..but zhen has opened my eyes to see clearly tht gary's such an ass...seriously gay i would say....if gary ever hurts me,he's gonna taste some friendship marks..and plus i got backups,zhen and my bro says tht if gary ever touch me, they are gonna break his hands...and he'll be handicapped and crippled...

i'm addicted to the songs zhen gave me...its good...i love it so much...even tho i can hardly understand it..cause its chinese...
i was on my way to sturt building yesterday for my 5 to 7 pm class and i was late..and while on my way, Mao hugged me..*AWWW* then i while walking passed aino's unit, i saw him from far,and he smiled at me as i waved back and it really brighterns up my day..oo..and btw,english mens here are very friendly...they greet and smile alot at u when u pass by..and they would ask bout ure day...*well i dont even know them nor speak to them b4* but nice ppl makes uni hall a great place to be staying at
tht zhen ar...i rang him 4 times today...he couldnt even get out of bed...till i fin class and went back late as i talking to gillian,n he just got up when i reached my room at 4pm..and i met Another April,a phillipino who is such a sweet heart...:):)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com