Sunday, May 10, 2009

today's zhen's BIRTHDAY!! and so is mamma's day..i rang my mum and my aunts...wishing them till i'm breathless..calls after calls...and if my phone's got feeling..i bet she will be very damm angry by the calls i made and get today....zhen told me i'm a phone addict...cheh...like as if he isnt....he was..but not now...

zhen's bd is on a very unique day...so i got him something unique too...er...rite...he could just hugged it to sleep tonite and name is baby Zee...haha..he still doesnt know wat i got him yet..cause when i arrived,i was talking to lanny..and zhen was on his way to the main campus to fin up his 5000 words assign..poor thing...so..i'm just gonna hang it at his door..as i cant wait for him..need me beauty sleep...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com