Thursday, May 14, 2009

a couple of dreams thru out the nite...wats wrong?...all the dreams involves him....

well the last one was kinda funnie lor...my alarm went off at 8.45 am...i accidentally press the off button instead of the snoooze button...so in my dream, i got up and got ready for breakfast...breakkie was damm delicious, i was sitting next to collin and zhen beside him...alethea and those singaporean gals was opposite us...and then the dinning hall was renovated into this very posh style 60's cafe...damm nice.....and tht super hot chef was there to serve me too...and then i donno wat trigger me to wake up...and i find myself in bed agn going like "O,MAN!!!!" i'm late for breakkie agn...:S:S
on my way back from marion..pic taken of the back of uni hall

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com