Tuesday, May 12, 2009


two more months,just by thinking bout it makes me sick to the core...i know i will miss u badly..even tho i know ure coming back but then when? a year? 2 years? or maybe 3 when i'm not here anymore..and i bet u going there would change u into someone new..i just couldnt accept the fact tht u will be gone by this sem...and i'll have some freaky new dorm mate..maybe its for the best..maybe he/she would treat me better..theres so much tht i'm really gonna miss..

  • the fact tht i know u will be there when i need someone to talk to at night
  • when i'm sick, at least i knw u are near me
  • i feel safe being near u
  • i would surely miss those nites where both of us fight over tht packet of MSG,haha...
  • the nites where u would go to my room and then we could talk for hrs
  • and those signature knocks on my door where i would not mistaken u for anyone else
  • ure blur voice early in the mornings..
  • ure cute way of saying 'dong dong and nai nai'
  • and the fact tht whenever i talk bout u, u would instantly message me(like when i'm typing bout u now, u just messaged me)
  • and the way we knock on each other's wall as hard as possible just for fun
  • and i donno why but i would miss all those arguements we had(but then in the end u would cheer me up knowing tht i'm upset)
  • those very mean jokes we share bout gary..LOL
  • and how u keep wanting to get to knw some of my pretty friends (angie and terresa) :D:D
  • ure BIG ego
  • ure smart mouth
  • ure very wide knowledge
  • when u always sent me those nice chinese songs
  • where we would,especially me go fight over the bathroom..and u always let me win over it
  • all the endless MIMIC arrrrrr
  • where u *ahem* ""always walk me back to my room"" (it all started the first month upon meeting, he said aino was angry tht he dint walk her back to her room, so i said 'yeah, no duh, u should have it was 2am'...he replied 'yeah..i do walk u to ure room every evening'...me saying 'jeez...cause we both need to get to our room and u stay like next door to me)
  • and the fact tht when i just got back to my room, u would ring my extension or sms me 'velcome bak'..with tht silly dracula thinggy on going

ok..i cant think of anymore now...but then recently, everything has changed...i seldom sit next to him no more, cause both of our gangs hates each other...and plus i dont get to talk to him much as he goes to the main campus library ard 9 pm and comes back ard 3 to 5 am in the mornings...i've been missing out on him lately and its really got me a bit upset..not used to it..he used to knock on my door asking me to go with him too..but then i know i wont be going back early..and we prob would be heading to MCD instead...lol...boys = super eaters..and by morning i would see hungry jacks or MDC waste papers in the dustbin..and thts when i knw u went there the night b4..what has been keep us busy my friend? u playing dota? me with phone calls? u used to wake up for breakfast, but then how could 2 weeks of easter break changed our routine? i donno y i dont even bother calling nor do u bother picking up the phone..its like we are both tired of it..MAAAAAAAAAAAAN, like sucks when both friends hates each other...i hate being the middleman of being asked why i hang with the other..well at least you understands..as u would ask me to sit with them if i want..but those others wont understand at all...(keep on asking y do i bother talking to you)

ok,i guess thts all..we are gonna go fight over tht packet of MSG now..hehe...i prob watch him cook like always and then talk to him while he eats...i still rmber the first time we did tht, stuart came out and we tot he was angry as we talked ard 12am in the kitchen..and i slept ard 2am tht day...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com