Monday, May 25, 2009

pictures of the day~LOL...while waiting for dinner..:D

messy hair..cause zhen asked me to not cut it....i'm still a bit annoyed by him..he told me i left him alone...wt heck....for onced...cant i?..after so many times he did tht to me during breakkie...he told me just cause i left him hanging there by his own, he went back...as usual, i cant sleep at all last nite...toss n turn till 1am...then woke up at 7am...with an alert mind to shower at 9 degrees and was pouring this morning...ah....how i miss thunderstorms...i miss lightning too.. :P ..

peaceeeeeeee....i prac walk around blinded by my long hair to lanny's room and upon seeing me,he was like "WHAT THE HELL?"..and both of us laugh silly...and he wanted to take a pic of me with my hair covering my face...haha...too bad i dint get to see ana on9...heck..it would be fun...i bet she could do the same too..LOL,...damm..i cant believe i'm postin these pics out.....i need to release stress...*.* i went down to the office planning to get my assignment but its not out yet.. :/ 3 weeks liau lor...i'm nervous as most of my course mates...

addicted to res. city on facebook...stupid reuben hire me as a toilet cleaner dressed up as a criminal...wait till i have enuf money, i'll bully him back for good...

oo..speaking of guys, kenyon wont stop bugging me...its a bit irritating...and he keep calling me for no reason...and its not helping when aino and collin gave me the ^.^ look..he keeps calling me asking if i wanna go out for dinner or another movie...last week, he even wanted to drive me back home...hmmp..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com