Friday, May 22, 2009

~bored~LAZY~sien~TIRED~
i'm dead tired...i donno why...maybe cause i slept ard 2am last nite...and woke up at 9.30am? i tot zhen was going to come down...sheesh...say will come down for breakkie ard 9.30....make me sit there like an idoit agn...
he's sick...i donno what wrong with him also...at times..he can seems so damm gay and happy...but then this week, he's been so tired and then waste his whole day sleeping...i did try to get him to take in panadol..but it doesnt seem to help..(like i said b4, speaking of the devil, he just messaged me as he had just woken up)...i wanted him to follow me to marion last nite, cause kenyon (my Hk workshop buddy) wanted to drive me to chinatown for dinner, but then cortney wanted him to sent her chinatown too...so in the end, i told him i dint wanna go liau...not tht cortney isnt fun to hang out with..heck,shes the class clown..but thn agn i was a bit tired to get my coat back at uni hall...
so while enjoying my dinner while aino and gary had a heated arguement bout something stupid agn...kenyon rang me asking me to go for a late movie with him at marion(tht guy seriously is bored lor..cause he lives so damm far frm marion and yet wanted to drive me to marion)...
went to archade b4 the movie starts...he wanted to win me a ponny soft toy..(-.-)"...he spend 10 bucks trying to get enuf tickets...till i ask him to stop wasting money...as i'm dead bored watching him play all those games also..
watch night at museum 2...not bad...quite nice... :D ..got back to uni hall late...alethea and those SG saw me with kenyon...hope they dont ask silly questions...cause alethea tend to have a very wild imagination and thinking...(speaking of the devil, kenyon just rang asking if i wanna go city or marion..cause he just fin lecs and could pick me up)...bah...so damm lazy...tired and wat zhen would say "fen mi"...i donno if i got the pinyin right..
kk...i need to finish up my 1104 assign..damm "QI SIN" arrr

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com