Sunday, December 06, 2009

cleaning up suxs like a rotten egg on a hot sunny day?????i've been spending most time packing after exams and no time for me to even rest my head, all the after parties,dinners and wine drinking girls night at my room...haha...tht would be posted on another day i suppose...
who knew i could take about more than an hour taking out all those pics off the wall..boy, arent i glad i've already pack half of my cloths before the finals and ask lanny to sent it back home...while packing, i was video chatting with nick...i miss him soooooooooooo much...when it was time to say good bye to my room...i look ard, took off my shoes and feel the soft carpet on the floor and wiggle my toes one last time...i wrote my name and the year on the cupboard and left with pride...i love my room...i love my view...most of all i my dorm mates and the guy living just across my room..haha...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com