Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Singapore trip 3 weeks ago..haha...first off i was looking for shells...i love guylian shells...dad got me this huge box of it..my 3 months of supplies..:D 80 shells in total..which cost ard 50 dollars..i think its costly
while waiting for uncle ang..this is where all the shopping starts...orchard road and my fav taka..:D...i prefer taka than ion.but then the products are the same for all the branded shops so no point walking to ion to get my stuffs when i can just walk to the nearest mall.both of us waiting for jonaz...i love the bed...i could just lie on it all afternoon and not get up...
daddy's birthday cake..which cost a whooping $98 dollars..rich belgium chocolate cake...

its party with jonaz and family..:Dat the airport...

i'm so bored...i've been out with mum all day...visit my aunts...and now i've got a massive headache..i told dad i'm bored and he plans to take me to KL tomolo just so i wont be bored which i decline cause i donno where to shop at KL...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com