Monday, September 26, 2011

My funny friend, yan yin.

funny fact 101, is that yy nvr picks up my call or any of our friends. she has maybe pick up my call twice in this year. why? well cause her phone is always on silent mode. why? well cause she says the ring tone on her phone is too loud and it scares her. so how do i contact her u asked? well non other than thru her bf, aravin.

funny fact 102, is that when yy says i'm gonna come by at 6pm, it actually means 6.30pm. dont worry, me,aino,kath..we are very used to her being half an hour late even tho she stays like 5 mins away from the hall.

funny fact 103, is that when you go to sleep, she says good morning to the sun in your face as shes a night owl.

funny fact 104, when she says breakfast, it meant lunch.

the utter most ZA DAO thing tht happened today was that at 1pm, Ara rang saying he and yy would come over to my place (just a 30-40 min drive) from thier place at sturt. okay. i promise to get them some spring rolls. i rushed out to the store a few blocks away, got some fresh made spring rolls in a flash and drove home. by 2pm, i told myself no big deal. maybe its traffic and they are late. by 3pm, i told myself maybe they are taking the bus. by 4pm, i cracked up thinking if they decided to walk about lets say 30 km ALL THE way to my house. i rang both of them twice, whatsapp and if theres possible telepathic communication, i would have tried. GODNESS OMY WHAT THE HECK MAN! they arrived at my door at 5pm, saying they just had lunch...so a 30-40 mins drive turned to 3 hours?!?

yeah..that yy and aravin for you guys. best buddies who are always late.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com