Sunday, October 02, 2011

yy's birthday at the units :) it was fun, but we hardly talked to yy. cause she had her coursemates and hallies as well..so in the end, there were 2 groups. i made kimchee pancake for the potluck dinner. :D

denise say if i cut my hair shorter, she will kick me silly. damm even cutting my hair has a limit restriction. apuuuuhad dinner with ara,yy,aino,gary, lanny and denise. went to ngong nguan yen, vietnames rest. food sucks but company was awesome. went back to my place and placed blackjack, texas poker, bullshit and lastly ACE to KING! aino got the last king but then she couldnt drink alcohol..lanny had to drink the whole thing. had cupcakes and doritos for snacks..everyone made me drink so much..><..walao eh...i think i always kena sabo chin chin.


went to jin's patisserie yesterday with the gang minus denise.






my watermelon juice and chocolate crepes. it was yummilicious and costly too...

in the end, we spend more than 2 hours chit chatting. they wanted to go sing sing AGAIN for my birthday. NO way man. i dont wanna have my dinner at sing sing AGAIN. in the end, they .wanted another potluck -.-" and it would be at my house to celebrate my birthday. i donno if i should call my coursemates as well.. :/ cause for both denise, alex and yy's birthday everyone seems to group up and then the birthday boy and girls end up catching up btw two groups. o well i still have time to decide.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com