Monday, October 31, 2011

yeap. just as i expected. windy did not finished her assignment on time. and yes. i was so pissed off i started raising my voice on her. yes. i wanna break that women in half and throw her into the bin like a unless crap. at last after my very angry moment with her, she finally decided to start the assignment *sighs and at the same time am relief i talked some sense into that thick brain of hers* i even got her writing the introduction without having maggie to do it. yes. we did so much for this bytch. like me changing my shift to morning today. i could have been with Mr. Kim (a korean nurse who i find amusing)


anyhoos..my shift was A-some today. met a grannie who was so nice to me. well she say i'm the best as i got her toast and made her one of the best coffees ever. she then kissed my cheeks and hugged me, and introduced her si beh hot grandson to me. damm he was a skaterboy. but when she asked me to stand next to her grandson, he was so tall. (><)

o well. back to Mr Kim. he's like maybe 25yo. male korean nurse. who wouldnt stop laughing when he sees me (which everytime he laughs, i find it amusing..a very nice rich laugh).and the way he says my name its very unique in a nice way. and yeah like i said, every single time he see me he would first smile and then laugh. i donno why. but i'll have to ask him why he does that.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com