Sunday, October 09, 2011

fine dinning at 7pm and desserts a 9pm. last night was superb.

the guys and girls was trying hard to guess who my momo ren is. not really my momo ren lar..but then they say they saw twinkles in my eyes when i saw he's message.


it was funny, cause they tried to trick me endlessly to spill the beans. i did give clues. which i think the last one gave way. cause when i went to collin's place after dessert, the guys and girls, went to my webpage and did a massive search and found him. =.="


it took 5 ppl and hour and half to track him down.


what i'm afriad is that they would do smthng silly as i donno why Mr john doe message me this morning seeking for an explanation of our so call 'friendship'. i aint going to put ideas in he's head and make him think further, but what has changed is that he started calling me dearest. and yes a bold APUUUUUU for tht.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com