Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Si beh Pek CHEK ah.

Faulty problems on the stupid assignment webside which i've tried countless time to save my assignment wont even do, and therefore, the status was tht I failed to summit my assignment and email attachment is not accepted. Genieve (THE VERY LA SAP POH) decides to not grade my paper.

Meaning, i might fail this whole Subject. Not only my paper but ard 20 student's paper. it wasnt our fault.the stupid connection was like sai. the assignment webside was kns as well.

Now knowing tht i might not graduate this year, i si beh pek chek. till like when the girls ask me what i wanna do for my birthday i say i reply, stay at home and pig on ice cream to cure this very pek chek mood of mine.

Plus, my sickness which i got from gary ( i donno how i got it off him, i dint even kiss tht frog ) is getting worse, like i might cough out a lung anytime now.

Plus hor, without PR, i cant even get a GNP for next year..GNP eh. what am i suppose to do next year? lay eggs? Futher my studies you say? mai dream lar. ard 1500 nurses with double degree cant even get a job here. whats more to say?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com