Thursday, October 20, 2011

"So many fakers wanna be like me" lines by Zhen.

er right. sure, why not say u are trying to be like them instead?

cause this morning, i saw this guy bk facing me, with the exact same hair style (dyed, with those i just woke up tousled hairstyle), same time of posture (slough), with the muscles and all (cause he was wearing lose fitting, i couldn’t see if theres any abs, but the muscles on he's arms was lean), same way as how zhen walks (like those, theres so much time, lets walk slower) and those bag (slings with very Burberry/Polo style).

i just couldnt stop staring, almost wanted to walk the other way, cause at 10am in the morning, i look like shit. thank god, when he turned ard (prob sensing that someone is trying to burn a hole on he's shirt with her stare), well i can say he aint pretty boy looking compare to zhen, but maybe he's sense of humour and love for himself aint as thick as zhen.

o well..moving on. been feeling exhausted lately, mentally and emotional.

lets talk about mentally, had Clinical case conference on wed, 3 days of sleepless nights and waking up at 5am for 7am's work placement got me looking like death.

well at least one of my patients dint think so, he tot i look pretty when i told him i look like a zombie. well he must really like asian who looks lifeless. he tot i was Korean.

emotionally drained is that SOMEONE. lets just call him noname (Nn). this dude, he's been spreading he's so call love all ard on texts. and yet, he is trying to push me away to some other dude. He’s jealousy is sidetracked. how u say u like someone, and when that someone, aka me, hangs with a friend (like seriously lar, how many times should i say the sentence "HE IS JUST A FRIEND!!!!!" would the message get thru) and he got kinda annoying with the questions at first, and ask me if i enjoy my hang out session. and got a lit pissy when i said, yes (why wont i, so should all my outings with my guy friends turns sour and meaningless, like us being mutual friend with no jokes ard, of course i would laugh and have fun right?) and what annoys me is that he compares himself with my guy friends. if he's like right next to me, i would wrung he's neck out. damm mad u know. he knows he's the first person on my mind. and yet, he makes things so awkward.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com