Thursday, October 27, 2011

he's sweet as sugar coated candy.


little mickey (rmber him)..yeah. he really does make my day with he's sweet words. makes me miss him more.




been down since yesterday. caring for dying patients really am gonna dry me out. i couldnt stop crying last night. cause my patient was miserable on my last shift..she doesnt talk much and would just space out. she looks so lifeless. in the end, i felt miserable as well as i donno what to say to cheer her up.



anyhoos..debbie, the nurse, ask me to suck it up and deal with it. cause i'm gonna face more of it as i get thru this nursing course.

i got bk home, pick it on my bro who was smoking at tht time. asking why he smokes he's life away, while someone dying on the hospital bed is trying hard to fight for their dear life is dying no matter what treatment we gave them. like was marine say 'everyday should be a celebration as you realise u get to see your love ones for another day'.



she says most ppl would only say words like that once they have faced a near death experience. very strong woman she is. i do look up to maine.

anyhoos...had dinner at eastern again. with reuben and then we had drinks at bracegirdles. fatterning.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com